Madness AftermathClean Up Madness AftermathClean Up

LOL!!!

Great idea, shame its so short though, i mean, you could make a whole friggin intricate plotline in a 60 min movie about that guy, don't let this idea slip, and do something about it fast because it won't be long before somebody snaps up this idea and you get diddley squat!!!

-Mike

SleepEasy SleepEasy

wow

That was awesome! Your animations are always the best in quality, and make me laugh! You're the best animator i know, and my favourite clock, lol this should get another badge under your cc avatar!

RupeeClock responds:

It probably will do, participation in the very least.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

360!!!

Yay! 360 is the best! PS3 is the devil! Microsoft will buy Playstation if it doesn't make enough profit anyway! My friends PS3 broke down, they put too much into a little box, they copied Xbox Live, and the 80GB hard-drive sucks because it isn't removable, and it's hard to even fill it with 80GB of media, the only positives are the 6 axis controllers and blu-ray disks! Nuff Said!
EHEHEYAHAHAH!
Great Flash!

Stinky Boot FUCKER Stinky Boot FUCKER

Woot!

Ha! This made me laugh so hard, it's so random. It's drawn professionally, it kicks ass, but i think you should change its name. for sure, it's eye-catching, but it may offend people who don't know how good this flash really is.

P.S: where did you get the song from?

Spinister responds:

it's some norwegian thing by a band called "Vinskvetten", actual song is called "Slepp meg Fri". the segment you heard in this asdf was a badly translated version of the chorus

it's pretty senseless but very nice!

ps yes maybe i should change the title

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

YAY!

I don't know much about logan whitehurst, but he must of been and awesome guy to inspire you to make such an awesome flash!! :D
Where can i find his music?
:P

XxwaSSupxX responds:

there was a link at the end, but for a more exact link, http://www.juniorscienceclub. com/loganarchive/
thats all of his music except for "Goodbye My 4-Track", which is still available for purchase.

Thanks!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

For crying out loud!

How long have i been wanting to say that.
Once i was at my cousin's soccer game and i was busting to do a crap, i walked into the toilet to see 3 cubicles. 1st one was shut tight (i hate those ppl who lock the door then climb out of it), 2nd one was taken by this man, all i could hear was "ehhh rrrmmpphh" and in the last one, the toilet seat was covered in shit, so i ended up stealing the toilet paper and running into the bush.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Noodles on my back!

Haha! i can't believe you made the sound yourself!
good job!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

ME WANTEEEEEEE!

SOOOOO AWESOOOOMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

The Pumpkin Plot The Pumpkin Plot

*Choke!*

Arrghh *Choke* haha, i can't stop laughing, it's one way to avoid becoming a jack-o-lantern!

ImpendingRiot responds:

He was also going to try painting himself like a watermelon, but realised it's difficult for Pumpkins to paint

On The Moon (episode 9) On The Moon (episode 9)

ANUS!